Behind Physiologic Insulin Resensitization (PIR)
Physiologic Insulin Resensitization (PIR)?
Physiologic Insulin Resensitization is a unique and groundbreaking treatment where insulin is administered as a hormone rather than a drug; addressing the primary cause of Diabetes, metabolic failure. By utilizing insulin in a manner that bio-mimics normal physiology, we are able to reduce insulin resistance, which helps blood sugar more readily enter each cell and be converted into energy.
Increasing cellular energy allows damaged tissues and organs to grow, repair, and regenerate. Thus, our approach not only stabilizes, but in many instances has reversed complications of diabetes and other metabolic disorders.
By precision administering insulin in a manner that bio-mimics normal physiology, we are able to up-regulate insulin receptor activity and reduce insulin resistance.
The treatment is designed to reduce insulin resistance, which is the primary cause of type 2 diabetes and other metabolic disorders.
- The treatment includes an intravenous precision administration of FDA-approved fast-acting insulin using an FDA-approved portable pump.
- The objective of the precise dosing is to achieve biomimicry of insulin as a hormone communicator to stimulate the metabolism–not to simply use insulin as a drug to suppress a high blood sugar, which typically causes insulin resistance at the insulin receptor level.
- The pump’s patented biomimicry engineering combined with our patented treatment protocol are designed to administer insulin bioidentically to the body’s way of maintaining an optimized metabolism.
- Along with the insulin hormone, the patient is given small, specific amounts of glucose (ingested as a dextrose liquid) to stimulate the digestive system and its role in the metabolism process during treatment.
- Each treatment lasts about two to three hours, and the patient is free to move around the clinic during the treatment.
- Insulin Sensitization – By achieving insulin sensitivity at the insulin receptor level, glucose can more readily enter cells and be converted into adenosine triphosphate, also known as ATP–a molecule that carries energy within cells.
Experience results that have the potential
to astonish you and your doctor!
Our Patients Report
PLUS: restored energy, medications reduced, diminished nerve pain, diminished retinopathy, wounds healed, amputations prevented, controlled weight, controlled blood sugar, reduced blood pressure, restored erectile function, improved mood and sleep, and hair and nail growth.
Contact Diabetes Center of Brunswick
Do you have a question? Drop us a line.